HTML stands for Hyper Textual content Markup Language, which is essentially the most broadly used language on Net to develop net pages. HTML was created by Berners-Lee in late 1991 however “HTML 2.0” was the primary normal HTML specification which was revealed in 1995. HTML 4.01 was a serious model of HTML and it was revealed in late 1999. Although HTML 4.01 model is broadly used however presently we’re having HTML-5 model which is an extension to HTML 4.01, and this model was revealed in 2012.
This tutorial is designed for the aspiring Net Designers and Builders with a necessity to know the HTML in sufficient element together with its easy overview, and sensible examples. This tutorial gives you sufficient components to begin with HTML from the place you’ll be able to take your self at larger stage of experience.
Earlier than continuing with this tutorial it’s best to have a primary working data with Home windows or Linux working system, moreover you have to be accustomed to −
- Expertise with any textual content editor like notepad, notepad++, or Edit plus and so on.
- Learn how to create directories and information in your laptop.
- Learn how to navigate via totally different directories.
- Learn how to kind content material in a file and save them on a pc.
- Understanding about photos in several codecs like JPEG, PNG format.